Over the years things seem to move so much faster. People travel on vacation. Many women go out to work... Having a baby can't lock the family into one spot. The baby's schedule must run around the family's schedule instead of the family's around the baby's.
So the "travel crib" was invented.
They quickly found that a baby does not have to always sleep in his own crib. All a baby needs is:
- Secure and safe
- Roomy for sleeping and playing
- Clean - off the floor, out of the family's traffic
The Parents need some other things too:
- Ease of assembly
- Lightweight to transport
- Peace of mind that their baby is safe
Graco Created Pack n Play With All That and a Lot More Too
Grace has created such a superior product that "Pack n Play" has become the generic word for Travel Crib, or Playard (sort of like the brand name "Band-aid" has become a generic word)
Graco took all the wonderful new freedom of baby travel and made it easy too. Over the past 20 years they have developed a travel crib that takes care of all of baby's needs and the parent's too:
- Opens easily - actually no assembly. You just pull out the legs and put the mattress on top (easier than opening a folding table)
- Durable so you know your baby is safe in there
- Wheels for moving from room to room or even outside for fresh air with the family
- Bassinet for your newborn
- Changing table
So Where Do You Get This Great Pack n Play (and at a bargain price too?)
If you go on line you will always get the cheapest prices. If you want, you can spend hours on the internet looking for a good deal. I have found that very time-consuming. A lot of sites are out of date or may have expired coupons. I always find it best to ask someone who has already done the work.
A good place to look for this pack n play is on the Top Rated Pack n Play Blog which gives some more details about the Pack n Play as well as tells you the best place to get one at a good price.