The program was started by physical fitness trainer Pierre Pozzuto who himself grew from 5' 7" to 5' 9". When he was 26 years old, Pierre, who was always unsatisfied with his stature, followed a series of workouts designed to make him grow taller. After he grew 2" in a couple of months, he founded this program to help others like him who wishes to be just a little bit taller.
How does A-grow-bics work?
A-grow-bics is a 6 week course designed for optimal release of HGH through exercise in conjunction with stretches, specialized devices, and other specific workouts targeted to help you get taller. Human Growth Hormone is a set of amino acids that promotes growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in all parts of the body. Individuals are tracked at every session to determine progress and at the end of the 6 week course, you are guaranteed to be taller or you get a full refund.
1) The Rack - the rack is is an ancient torture device that stretches an individual to induce HGH production.
2) Inversion exercises - hanging upside down to extend the spinal column. This decompresses the spinal column which promotes growth by forcing fluids into the area between the vertebrae disks.
3) Repeat sprinting - sprinting in short bursts repetitively. This causes micro fractures in the bones which recover stronger and possibly longer.
4) Pilates - this improves posture and spine alignment.
5) Strength training - To build and stretch the muscle fibers.
6) Intensity cardio - HGH is produced optimally at a point above lactate threshold intensity, so these workouts put you in that optimal state.
7) Yoga - The stretches and poses inherent in yoga are also some of the key techniques to getting taller. A few of the more important ones are: mountain poses, downward facing dog, simple supported backbends, and simple reclining twists.
Does A-grow-bics work?
According to a DailyMail journalist it works. Contrary to the other ones that just tried one or 2 sessions, she stuck through the whole program and grew nearly 2"! Granted, most of the additional height came from a decompressed spine and improved posture and your spine will eventually compress back once again. Nevertheless, Pierre claims if you keep up the stretches and exercises, at least some of the gains will be permanent.
Who wouldn't wish to increase their height by 2"? Its almost a dream come true for some shorter people. And this can all be done for 200 pounds and six one-hour sessions, instead of the $100,000 and 1 year of pain for leg lengthening surgery. If you're short and in the Farringdon area, and even if you're close, you should definitely check this out. 200 pounds is a small price to pay for 2".